You can take action right now in your local community to help save innocent dogs. After all, it's responsible owners like you that make the difference!
Here are some tips to help you fight breed-specific legislation where you live:
- Contact local rescues and kennel clubs for support
- Get the facts about dog bites from the AVMA or the CDC
- Write letters to the editor of your local paper
- Arrange a meeting with your local legislators
- Be a visible goodwill ambassador in your community
- Vote for dog-friendly candidates!
Help stop BSL and help save innocent dogs!